At DreaMed we believe that expert medical knowledge should be easily accessible by everyone! Join our rapidly growing talented team to make an impact in closing the gap!
With our SAAS-based AI clinical supporting system for healthcare providers we are helping hundreds of millions of people with diabetes worldwide to gain access to high-quality expert standards of medical care!
As a Senior backend engineer, you will be expected to practice high-level software craftsmanship and influence the product and the architecture.
You will be a part of an A team made of skilled developers and talented personals, where you will co-operate, mentor, and share your knowledge. The work environment is rewarding and demanding at the same time, with a family-like atmosphere.
• Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient scalable microservices architecture.
• End-to-end product development from inception to production, while collaborating with relevant stakeholders.
• Identifying issues and implementing solutions to complex problems in large-scale backend infrastructure and web platforms.
• Recommending and implementing security and data protection.
• 5+ years of backend development experience with one of the following programming languages: Python/Node.js/Java/Go.
• Solid experience in designing and maintaining production systems in a microservices environment.
• Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g., design documents, clean code, testing strategies, monitoring).
• Hands-on experience with both relational and NoSQL DBs: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, or similar.
• Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
• Experience in designing and building modern web applications with React.js stack – advantage