Work With Us
3 reasons why
- Because it's challenging and inspiring to work for a company that develops a product that has a real impact on the quality of life for so many people
- Because DreaMed feels like one big happy family of bright and fun people
- Because there's always good chocolate left around from someone who just returned from a trip abroad
Customer Success Manager
DreaMed is looking for a hands-on Customer Success Manager that is willing to face the challenges of providing digital health and decision support solutions to providers and people with diabetes in order to improve their lives. The Customer Success Manager will understand customer outcomes through direct contact with the customer, as well as ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map. Customer Success Manager will be involved in all aspects of account management, support, complaints handling, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process, communicating ROI for our customers, throughout their lifecycle
- Lead online and face to face on boarding, education, and demos to educate customers.
- Develop on boarding materials for new customers (both commercial and those in clinical studies)
- Collecting, tracking and and presenting customer data
- Handling customer complaints according to quality and regulatory requirements
- Provide excellent support to customers via email, phone, and chat.
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company
- Experience in building education and on-boarding plans for customers
- Experience with Helpdesk platforms such as JIRA and ZenDesk
- Experience in working with US and EU customers
- Demonstrate good verbal and presentation skills
- English native speaker
- Experience in customer success in a medical device company – Advantage
DreaMed is looking for a highly motivated algorithm developer that is willing to face the challenges in creating both real time and retrospective software tools in the field of diabetes. Our new developer will take part in analysis, design, coding and testing of the company algorithms.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Build core algorithm according to the company’s strategies while meeting deadlines.
- Design and code new features and enhance functionalities of existing software.
- Collect feedback from the clinical department/ patients and use the problem resolutions system to ensure product performance.
Requirements – Mandatory:
- At least 2 years of experience with signal processing and dsata analysis algorithms in the industry or academy – preferably in the medical field.
- Advance skills in Python programming.
- Impressive BSC/MSC record from an academic institute. Relevant degrees – Bio-Medical engineering/ Control engineering / Software engineering / Electrical engineering / Applied mathematics.
- Experience from Software Healthcare companies
- Experience in ML/ Deep Learning in any major field such as computer vision, NLP etc.
- Experience in MATLAB programming.
- Understanding of process validation and verification for medical devices.
QA Automation Engineer
DreaMed is looking for a highly motivated QA Automation Engineer, to take part in creating a cutting edge, AI medical software in the field of Diabetes treatment.
Our new QA Automation Engineer will be experienced in end to end quality development processes, automated tests and responsible for the quality of a medical software used globally.
Our team works in multiple development environments including Python, ReactJS and React Native for web and mobile applications.
- Design and develop software testing platform for DreaMed’s algorithms and software solutions
- Lead the execution of tests with the development in accordance of regulatory requirements
- Work closely with Engineering and Product teams to create efficient and extensive test plans as part of DreaMed’s software development lifecycle across company’s products
- 1+ years of experience in QA processes including backend and frontend automation
- Experience in Python/Node/Java development
- Relevant B.Sc. / engineering degree from academic institute, or equivalent computer science military background
- Experience in creating test plans and writing QA documentation (STD, STP, STR)
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience from Software Healthcare companies – advantage