Work With Us
3 Reasons Why
- Because it's challenging and inspiring to work for a company that develops a product that has a real impact on the quality of life for so many people
- Because DreaMed feels like one big happy family of bright and fun people
- Because there's always good chocolate left around from someone who just returned from a trip abroad
Junior Product Manager
DreaMed is looking for a highly motivated Product Manager who will join the Chief Product Manager and will help defining the product future. The new product manager will work with the inbound teams (UX/UI, research, development/QA, clinical and regulatory) as well as customers and the outbound teams (sales, marketing, customer support) to define and build excellent products that impact the diabetes market
- Lead product requirements and drive the product life cycle through development, product launch and Go to Market activities.
- Create and manage feature plans, project plans and specifications.
- Research, gather and define product’s business requirements from discussions with clients and other sources for current and future product releases.
- Help maintain the quality system required for the regulatory environment the company works in.
- 1-3 years’ experience years of experience as a Product Manager in a software company.
- Understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including requirements definition, UX design, product development, QA, launch and post launch activities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, alongside proven ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, relevant military service or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of tasks and see them through to successful completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Skills and Advantages:
- Familiarity or background in Healthcare or regulatory environment – an advantage.
- Strong technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in software development or QA – advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with SaaS products, mobile and B2B2C model.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Junior Algorithm Developer
DreaMed is looking for a highly motivated algorithm developer that is willing to face the challenges in creating both real time and retrospective software tools in the field of diabetes. Our new developer will take part in analysis, design, coding and testing of the company algorithms
- Design and code new features and enhance functionalities of existing software.
- Build core algorithm according to the company’s strategies while meeting deadlines.
- Collect feedback from the clinical department/ patients and use the problem resolutions system to ensure product performance.
Requirements – Mandatory:
- Experience with signal processing and data analysis algorithms in the industry or academy – preferably in the medical field.
- Advance skills in Python programming.
- Impressive BSC/MSC record from an academic institute. Relevant degrees – Bio-Medical engineering/ Control engineering / Software engineering / Electrical engineering / Applied mathematics.
- Experience from Software Healthcare companies.
- Experience in MATLAB programming.
- Understanding of process validation and verification for medical devices.
DreaMed is looking for a highly organized and motivated Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Specialist who will join the team and help maintain the Quality Management System and support company regulatory activities. The RA/QA Specialist will provide support and guidance for all company activities including: clinical studies, product design and development and post-market related activities.
- Write and update company quality procedures and ensure their effective implementation across the organization
- Help maintain the quality system including: Document & Record Control, Internal Audits, ECO, Training, CAPA, Supplier Control, Quality Planning, etc.
- Participate in internal audits and external annual Notified Body audits
- QA review and approval of documents, records and final product release
- Communicate with European Authorized Representative and Notified Body
- Manage company labeling
- Perform gap analysis of updated relevant standards, guidance documents and regulations and communicate the requirements to relevant company functions
- Maintain European Technical File
- 1-3 years experience working in medical device industry within the quality and regulatory environment including knowledge of ISO 13485:2016, IEC 62304:2006, EN ISO 14971:2016
- Knowledge and experience in writing and updating company procedures
- Preference to experience from digital health industries
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- English- mother tongue
- Must demonstrate good computer skills and be able to embrace new technologies
Preferred Personal Qualifications:
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Must be able to collaborate with different teams in the company yet enforce the rules and regulations
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Multi-tasker: ability to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously
Clinical Research Associate
DreaMed is looking for a part-time Clinical Research Associate who will perform monitoring and site management activities for clinical research studies. The CRA will monitor the study progress, site performance both on-site and remotely, and ensure the studies are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance to protocol, company SOPs, ICH-GCP, and all applicable local and federal regulatory requirements.
- Performs site qualification, site initiation, interim monitoring, site management and close-out visits (performed on-site or remotely) ensuring regulatory, ICH-GCP and protocol compliance.
- Per the Clinical Monitoring/Site Management Plan (CMP/SMP):
- Assesses site processes
- Conducts Source Document Review of appropriate site source documents and medical records
- Verifies required clinical data entered in the case report form (CRF) is accurate and complete via review of site source documents and medical records
- Applies query resolution techniques remotely and on site, and provides guidance to site staff as necessary, driving query resolution to closure within agreed timelines
- Builds, maintains, and updates the Trial Master File (TMF). Routinely reviews the Investigator Site File (ISF) for accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- May act as primary liaison with study site personnel. Ensures all assigned sites and project-specific site team members are trained and compliant with applicable requirements.
- Understands project scope, budgets, and timelines for own and others’ activities in the clinical team; manages site-level activities / communication to ensure project objectives, deliverables and timelines are met. Must be able to quickly adapt to changing priorities to achieve goals/targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- CRA course and Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- At least one-year experience in clinical trials – can be as study coordinator.
- Must demonstrate good computer skills and be able to embrace new technologies.