Share your data and get a 40$ Amazon.com Gift card
We are looking for users to volunteer their insulin pump and continuous glucose monitor data solely for the purpose of quality testing the integration of the Advisor Pro software with Tidepool to optimize insulin therapy
How can I share my data?
You can share your data if you are a person with type 1 diabetes, using an insulin pump, with or without a continuous glucose monitor (CGM). The specific devices you use will determine if you are eligible to participate. See list below
To share your data with DreaMed Diabetes:
1. Create a personal Tidepool account. (or use your existing one)
2. Login and click the Share button at the top of the screen.
3. Click Invite new member 4. Enter:
4. Share with: email@example.com
5. Click the Invite button
7. Upload data from your insulin pump, CGM, and blood glucose meter into your Tidepool account.
That’s it, DreaMed team will contact you to send you your Amazon.com Gift Card
Amazon.com Gift Card* eligibility
DreaMed Diabetes will send you a $40 Amazon.com Gift Card if you meet all the following criteria:
- You have shared a Tidepool account
- Your account includes insulin pump data from at least 20 days in the last month
- Your account includes CGM data from at least 18 days in the last month
- You are one of the first 50 eligible users
- Your account remains shared with DreaMed until May 31, 2019
DreaMed will contact you to send you your gift card via the email address associated with your Tidepool account. If your email is different from the one you use with your Tidepool account, please send your correct contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About DreaMed Advisor
DreaMed Diabetes is dedicated to enhancing the lives of insulin-dependent patients, their caregivers, and medical staff, empowering them with innovative personalized medicine. We are currently developing Advisor Pro, a unique, personalized decision-support tool aimed at quickly and accurately determining the optimal treatment plan for maintaining a balanced glucose level.
For any questions, contact email@example.com.
Insulin pumps: Medtronic**, Omnipod, Tandem, Animas
CGM: Medtronic, Abbott
Glucose meters:Any supported by Tidepool.org
Pump: Medtronic 670G**
*Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal.