Abbott FreeStyle Precision/Optium Neo Meter
This article assumes you have:
- An endo.digital account– If you don’t have an account, ask your healthcare provider to send you an invitation to endo.digital.
- Installed the latest version of the endo.digital Uploader – if you have not installed the endo.digital Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://dreamed-diabetes.com/uploader.
- A micro-USB cableto connect your Abbott FreeStyle Precision/Optium Neo Meter to your computer.
1. Connect your device
- Plug the micro-USB cable into your Abbott FreeStyle Precision or Optium Neo meter into one of the USB ports on your computer.
- Launch endo.digital Uploader and log into your account.
- Confirm “Abbott FreeStyle Precision/Optium Neo” is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting “Choose Devices” from the menu under your name
- Confirm endo.digital Uploader is set to the time zone that matches your location.
- Click “Upload” to upload the data from your meter.
If you need further assistance, contact DreaMed support: firstname.lastname@example.org
MKT-12153, Last updated on: December 19, 2022