GLUCOCARD Shine or Shine XL Meter
This article assumes you have:
- An endo.digital account– If you don’t have an account, ask your healthcare provider to send you an invitation to endo.digital.
- Installed the latest version of the endo.digital Uploader – if you have not installed the endo.digital Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://dreamed-diabetes.com/uploader.
- A GLUCOCARD Shine/Shine XL data cable to connect your Arkray GLUCOCARD Shine or Shine XL meter to your computer. Contact Arkray Support at 1-800-818-8877 and use extension 4301 to obtain a cable if you need one.
- Plug the data cable into your Shine or Shine XL meter and then into one of the USB ports on your computer.
- For the Shine meter, press the << or >> button.
- For the Shine XL meter, press the < or (|) button.
- Launch endo.digital Uploader and log into your account.
- Confirm “GLUCOCARD Shine & Shine XL” is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting “Choose Devices” from the menu under your name.
- Confirm endo.digital Uploader is set to the time zone that matches your location.
- Click “Upload” to upload the data from your meter.
MKT-12153, Last updated on: November 17, 2022