GLUCOCARD Expression Meter
This article assumes you have:
- An endo.digital account– If you don’t have an account, ask your healthcare provider to send you an invitation to endo.digital.
- Installed the latest version of the endo.digital Uploader – if you have not installed the endo.digital Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://dreamed-diabetes.com/uploader.
- A GLUCOCARD Expression data cable to connect your Arkray GLUCOCARD Expression meter to your computer. Contact Arkray Support at 1-800-818-8877 and use extension 4301 to obtain a cable if you need one.
- Before connecting your Expression meter into your computer via the cable, follow these steps:
- Press and hold Enter (|) to turn the meter on.
- Press Enter (|) to open the Setup Screen.
- Press the > button once to navigate to the PC Link Mode.
- Press (|) to select PC Link Mode. Wait until you see “PC” blinking on the meter screen.
- Now plug the data cable into your Expression meter into one of the USB ports on your computer.
- Launch endo.digital Uploader and log into your account.
- Confirm “GLUCOCARD Expression” is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting “Choose Devices” from the menu under your name.
- Confirm endo.digital Uploader is set to the time zone that matches your location.
- Click “Upload” to upload the data from your meter.
- When done, unplug the data cable from the computer and meter.
- Press > button to get out of the PC Link Mode, and then hold Enter button to switch the meter off.
MKT-12153, Last updated on: November 17, 2022