OneTouch Verio IQ Meter
This article assumes you have:
- An endo.digital account – If you don’t have an account, ask your healthcare provider to send you an invitation to endo.digital.
- Installed the latest version of the endo.digital Uploader – if you have not installed the endo.digital Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://dreamed-diabetes.com/uploader.
- A OneTouch Verio IQ meter and a mini USB cable – this cable is required to connect your OneTouch Verio IQ meter to your computer.
1. Connect your device
- Connect your device. Your meter should display “PC Connected” when properly connected to your computer.
- Launch the endo.digital Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm “OneTouch Verio IQ” is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting “Choose Devices” from the menu under your name.
2. Upload your data
- Confirm the endo.digital Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click “Upload” to upload your data.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device .
If you need further assistance, contact DreaMed support: email@example.com
MKT-12153, Last updated on: December 19, 2022